AWP Boston -- Events

Hi. I'm attending the 2013 AWP Conference in Boston, and I hope to see you there! Here's a list of my events:

Thursday March 7, 2013

3-4:15 in Room 208 Hynes Convention Center 
Cross-Genre Crushes: Poets and Fiction Writers on Influence
I'm joined on this panel by Nicky Beer, Brian Barker, Alan Heathcock, and H.G. Carrillo

4-8pm at the Club Cafe (off site)
Queertopia!
More than 50 LGBT writers will be reading at this fabulous event. I'm scheduled for 6-6:30pm; I share that time slot with Peter Covino, Eduardo C. Corral, Natalie Diaz, Greg Wrenn, and our host David Groff

7:30pm at The Nite Cap Lounge in The Beacon Street Tavern
Black Lawrence Press/Devil's Lake reading
I'm joining Adam Prince, Charlotte Pence, David Rigsbee, T.J. Beitelman, Claudia Cortese, and Nicolas James Hampton. Special feature: I'll be reading with my collaborator, Daniela Olszewska. We are meeting in person for the first time, so please come experience the insta-love!
Friday March 8, 2013

1pm at the Black Lawrence Press table
Book Signing 
I will be signing copies of Doll Studies: Forensics, and I would love to talk with you!

3-4pm at the Brooklyn Arts Press table
Table time!
I will be hanging out at the BAP table, and I would love to talk with you!

4:30pm at LIR bar
Brooklyn Arts Press reading
I'm joining fellow BAP authors in reading, talking, signing books, and hanging out!

Hope to see you soon! If you can't attend the conference but have questions about my books, feel free to email me (as always): carolannguess (at) gmail (dot) com

Comments