Noctuary Press In The News!

Be sure to read about editor Kristina Marie Darling's plans
for this new hybrid publishing project, including my book
F IN and two more forthcoming titles: Eva Heisler's Drawing Water
and Kristy Bowen's the shared properties of water and stars.






Both Eva and Kristy have additional collections forthcoming.
Kore Press just published Eva's Reading Emily Dickinson In
Icelandic, a book I've been waiting to read and teach. I devoured
it on the plane ride home from AWP and it was gorgeous -- the best
book I've read in a long while. 



















Kristy is a fellow Black Lawrence Press author. Her new book 
girl show will be published by BLP in 2013. I've read it in manuscript; 
it's mysterious, elegant, and passionate. I can't wait to read it again,
and to share it with my students.


Comments