New Short Fiction in Hawaii Pacific Review

Here's a new collaborative short story, co-written with Elizabeth J. Colen. Titled "True Ash," it's online in Hawaii Pacific Review. Such an honor to be in this excellent journal! "True Ash" is part of a larger collection called Your Sick, co-written with both Elizabeth J. Colen and Kelly Magee. The manuscript was just picked up; we'll have an announcement very soon about the publisher and timeline. Enjoy!
SpringTrail_byArleneRubin
Oh, and I'm obsessed with Etgar Keret's excellent short stories right now. I'd discovered him years ago, then let the discovery fall away, and was reminded to read him recently by one of my (amazing) graduate students. The strangeness of his work seems sane to me, and gives me a feeling: tiny bubbles of hope.

Comments