Upcoming Readings

Hello lovely reader friends! I'll be sharing work in Seattle and Everett in November. 
Seattle reading for great weather for MEDIA
On November 15, 2018 I'll be the featured reader at Everett Poetry Night. This popular venue hosts an open mic from 7-8pm; I'll read from 8-8:30pm. Then we'll mingle and eat delicious food! Join us at Cafe Zippy 1502 Rucker Ave., Everett, WA.

On November 28, 2018 I'm reading with two of my favorite writers, Bruce Beasley and Suzanne Paola. We all teach in the MFA Creative Writing program at Western Washington University, a relatively new program focused on hybrid, multi-genre, and experimental writing. On the 28th we're reading for Words West, a Seattle-based literary series held at my favorite West Seattle coffee shop, C&P Coffee Company, 5612 California Ave SW, Seattle, WA. Bruce and Suzanne are brilliant, explosive readers; I'm planning on reading new short fiction. We're excited to share this with you!

Lastly, I have big news about a NEW BOOK forthcoming in 2019! But I promised I'd stay quiet until the press announces it, so I'm squirming. I can't wait to celebrate! Stay tuned. 

Comments